Rational Vaccines (RVx) just announced at the SIU Tech Expo the initial findings from the Theravax^HSV-2 Vaccine Trial that was conducted between March and August 2016. Data collection and analysis will be ongoing for the next 8 months, so the results are far from finalized.
Although there is a great deal of science that remains to be done, changes so profound in a small Phase I Clinical Trial suggest the live Theravax^HSV-2 Vaccine may be game-changer in how doctors manage recurrent herpetic disease in the future.
The Press Release on this announcement may be found here: https://www.firstwordpharma.com/node/1425206?tsid=1
A reporter from the American Council for Science and Health, Josh Bloom, wrote a short article on this press release based on an interview with me on October 17, 2016: http://acsh.org/news/2016/10/17/new-promising-herpes-vaccine-interview-dr-william-halford-10313
Regarding the talk developed for the SIU Tech Expo, there are two sets of viewable items below.
The first set of items are what was presented at the SIU Tech Expo today, which very briefly summarize RVx’s technologies and the initial findings of a recent Phase I Clinical Trial of the Theravax^HSV-2 vaccine.
The second set of items were generated specifically for followers of this blog who have followed my research for months to years. What is presented is a more informal and longer version of the SIU Tech Expo talk, which more fully discusses each of RVx’s three technologies that I would consider 21st century herpes solutions with the potential to radically improve the (1) diagnosis, (2) prevention, and (3) clinical management of genital herpes. This longer version of the talk is broken up into five parts that address the following points.
- Better Herpes Diagnostic Tests >> HSV ABVIC Test
- Preventative HSV-2 Vaccines that work >> ProfavaxHSV-2 vaccine
- Better relief from recurrent herpetic disease >> TheravaxHSV vaccine
Under each of these two sections, what is provided is:
- A PDF of the slides presented in each talk. Please note that anywhere within the slides that the text appears as blue font on a white background, this is a hyperlink that connects to the relevant reference material. People should not take my word that what I say in these talks is actually true. Rather, people should use these talks as a quick synopsis that pulls together all of the relevant references (dating back 40 years) that paints a picture of (1) why herpes remains an unsolved problem and (2) why RVx’s more-effective 21st century technologies will succeed where past approaches have failed. Again, people, do not take my word for it. Educate yourselves, so that we can start replacing misinformation with Accurate Information that will inform the world as to why herpes is an infinitely solvable problem.
2. Video / audio (mp4) files that convey the actual content of each talk.
Finally, thanks to everyone who follows the blog for your personal and financial support. Today is not a win for Bill Halford, or for RVx……it’s a win for herpes sufferers. RVx could not have accomplished any of this without the day-in and day-out support I have received from herpes sufferers over the past 4 years. So, thanks guys….you earned this!
– Bill H.
1. SIU Tech Expo Talk (10-minute presentation that hits the high points)
2. LONGER / MORE COMPLETE VERSION OF SIU TECH EXPO TALK
Watch the Audio/Video of the Long Version of Halford’s SIU Tech Expo Talk in 5 Parts: